We specialize in fully custom-made, self drive and guided holidays and tours, tailored to suit your requirements and interests. We can arrange everything for you including flights, transfers, accommodation, car hire, guiding and activities.
We’re very proud that nearly 70% of our business comes from personal recommendations and travellers returning for second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth and sixth, holidays with us.
As our travellers will tell you, we firmly believe the fine details in planning your African holiday or safari are important. It’s what turns a good holiday into a brilliant one.
All our African holidays are individually designed to give you an interesting and varied itinerary, no matter how unusual your interests might be.
We remain committed to providing you with the highest level of personal service and the best value for money.
Why not let us help you discover the best places to stay, the best places to dine and the very best adventures and activities?
In fact, we promise to show you real Africa and give you the African holiday of a lifetime.
See for yourself what our travellers say about us here
WHY TRAVEL TO AFRICA WITH US?
- offer a quick, reliable and friendly service and honest advice
- book everything for you, it’s simple and painless
- are flexible so however unusual your wish-list might be, we can help
- are based in South Africa and have extensive knowledge of Southern Africa
- can give you expert travel advice across 8 Southern African countries
- offer individually designed African holidays for couples, families and groups
- offer self drive or fully escorted holiday solutions
- always work within your budget
- aim to arrange your African holiday at the same cost as doing it yourself
- give you detailed travel itineraries, driving directions, information and maps
- are at the end of a telephone 24 hours a day if you need any help or advice during your holiday
- use the best trade rates available and the price we quote is what you pay. There are no hidden extras.
Our area of operation includes South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Mozambique and Madagascar.