10 Days / 9 Nights
Explore the best of Southern Africa with this three country combination camping tour of Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe. Enjoy a bit of wild camping in Botswana with spectacular wildlife encounters and the Okavango Delta, then off to Namibia for beautiful river sunsets and chatty campfires at night before you cross the border into Zimbabwe to see the majestic masses of water of the Victoria Falls.
Highlights:Windhoek – Ghanzi – Okavango Delta – Caprivi – Chobe National Park – Victoria Falls
Prices from: Available on Enquiry – excluding flights
- All transport
- Three meals a day (unless differently specified)
- Tea & coffee in camp
- All camping equipment
- Park entrance fees
- Camping OR accommodation fees
- Professional guide
- Camp Assistant (unless differently specified)
- Pick up & drop off from accommodation in Windhoek
- Sleeping bag (can be hired)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Soft drinks & bottled water
- Personal travel insurance
*Price given per person sharing
*Prices valid from until March 2018
This safari can also be combined:
- With our 7 Day Northern Adventure and/or our 7 Day Southern Swing Safaris.
- Combine this with our 3 Day itineraries Etosha and Sossusvlei Link in order to carry you to some of the very best highlights Southern Africa has to offer.
- This safari can also end in Victoria Falls with a transfer to the airport.
Safari Type: Scheduled Tour – Accommodated – Guided Safari
Departure Days: This safari has a guaranteed departure every Friday as per the published dates with a minimum of two people.
Departure Location: Windhoek – Namibia
Tour Ends: Windhoek – Namibia