13 Days / 12 Nights
This is a fantastic and affordable option to experience some of the most popular spots Namibia has on offer. From the oldest desert in the world (Namib Desert) and the golden dunes of Sossusvlei to the West Coast in the exciting little town of Swakopmund. Travel north along the Skeleton Coast to one of the largest seal colonies at Cape Cross, before heading inland to Damaraland. Here you’ll have the opportunity to see the rock paintings of Twyfelfontein and then continue further north to the world famous Etosha National Park for game viewing.
.Highlights: Windhoek – Kalahari – Namib Naukluft Park – Sossusvlei – Swakopmund – Damaraland – Etosha National Park – Windhoek
Prices from: Available on Enquiry – excluding flights
*Price given per person sharing
*Prices valid from until March 2018
- Accommodation, Meals and Activities as per Itinerary
- Group K (Hyundai Tucson / similar) Rental Vehicle, unlimited kilometres
- Flights, Visa Fees
- Personal Insurance
- Visa Fees
- Tips & Gratuities,
- National Park Entrance fees
- All expenses of a personal nature
- All optional excursion
SELF-DRIVE TOURS & SAFARIS – can be tailor-made to suit your individual needs, interests and budget.
- Routes can be amended according to your preference
- Accommodation can be changed to suit your style and budget
- Accommodation meal basis can be booked according to your requirements
- Extra nights can be added depending on your arrival and departure flight times and the pace that you want to travel
Tour Type: Accommodated Self Drive Tour
Departure Days: Any date of your choice & Last minute bookings
Departure Location: Windhoek – Namibia
Tour Ends: Windhoek – Namibia
- Our itineraries are ideally suited to the first time or seasoned visitors alike;
- we assist and guide you all the way.
- This tour can also be done as a Private Guided Safari or Fly-In Safari.
- As Custom Design Travel Specialists we can tailor-make any itinerary to suit your individual needs, interests, style and travel budget.