A fabulous 14 day / 13 night journey through KwaZulu-Natal – The World in One Province
- Begin your tour with 3 nights in the magnificent Drakensberg
- Followed by 3 nights at a Private Game Reserve to see Big Five game
- Spend 2 nights at Rorke’s Drift, to visit the haunting Anglo-Zulu
battlefields of Isandlwana and Rorke’s Drift
- Move on to the St. Lucia wetlands for close encounters with hippos and
crocs for the next 3 nights
- End your holiday with 2 nights in the coastal village of Umhlanga Rocks
on KwaZulu-Natal’s Dolphin Coast.
RATES: from just R29,900 per person sharing (excluding flights)
INCLUDED IN THE COSTS ARE:
- * Accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- * All game activities at Nambiti Hills Private Game Lodge.
- * Battlefield Tours of Isandlwana & Rorke’s Drift with a registered Battlefields Guide.
- * Car rental of a Group B vehicle (Ford Fiesta or similar) with air conditioning and unlimited mileage, including super insurance cover and contract fee. * Comprehensive pre-arrival Travel Itinerary.
- * Our administration fees.
- * All South African levies and taxes incl VAT.## Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and we reserve the right to substitute alternative accommodation of a similar standard.
EXCLUDED FROM THE COSTS ARE:
- International & domestic flights.
- Holiday & medical insurance.
- Fuel, tolls, entrance fees.
- Tips, gratuities and personal expenses.
*Price given per person sharing
*Prices valid from until Dec 2017
Safari Type: Self-Drive Tour