16 Days / 15 Nights
This tour is a wonderful combination of two spectacular countries. Starting in Cape Town, where you have the chance to visit Robben Island or enjoy a Winelands tour. Travel to the Northern Cape to overnight in Namaqualand and then cross the border into Namibia. Your time in Namibia includes a stop-over at the Fish River Canyon, the oldest desert in the world (Namib Desert), Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, Damaraland as well as the ever popular Etosha National Park. The tour ends with your last night in the capital city – Windhoek, before departing home.
.Highlights: Cape Town – Namaqualand – Fish River Canyon – Aus – Sossusvlei – Swakopmund – Damaraland – Etosha National Park – Windhoek
Prices from: Available on Enquiry – excluding flights
*Price given per person sharing
*Prices valid from until March 2018
- Accommodation, Meals and Activities as per Itinerary
- Group K (Hyundai Tucson / similar) Rental Vehicle, unlimited kilometres
- Flights, Visa Fees
- Personal Insurance
- Visa Fees
- Tips & Gratuities,
- National Park Entrance fees
- All expenses of a personal nature
- All optional excursion
SELF-DRIVE TOURS & SAFARIS – can be tailor-made to suit your individual needs, interests and budget.
- Routes can be amended according to your preference
- Accommodation can be changed to suit your style and budget
- Accommodation meal basis can be booked according to your requirements
- Extra nights can be added depending on your arrival and departure flight times and the pace that you want to travel
Tour Type: Accommodated Self Drive Tour
Departure Days: Any date of your choice & Last minute bookings
Departure Location: Cape Town – South Africa
Tour Ends: Windhoek – Namibia
- Our itineraries are ideally suited to the first time or seasoned visitors alike;
- we assist and guide you all the way.
- This tour can also be done as a Private Guided Safari or Fly-In Safari.
- As Custom Design Travel Specialists we can tailor-make any itinerary to suit your individual needs, interests, style and travel budget.