8 Days / 7 Nights
This exciting safari includes the magnificent Sossusvlei, the highest free-standing dunes in the world and the quaint coastal town of Swakopmund, Namibia’s premier holiday town. This picturesque town is the gateway for adventure enthusiasts with activities like Quad biking, Dune Boarding and Boat Cruises but to name a few and then experience a visit to Okonjima home to AFRICAT Foundation, a Carnivore Conservation Project, which gives the captive carnivores a second chance to be released back into the wild.
Highlights:Windhoek – Namib Naukluft Park – Sossusvlei – Swakopmund – Okonjima AFRICAT Foundation – Windhoek
Prices from: Available on Enquiry – excluding flights
- Accommodation, Meals and Activities as per Itinerary
- Group K (Hyundai Tucson / similar) Rental Vehicle, unlimited kilometres
- Flights, Visa Fees
- Personal Insurance
- Tips & Gratuities, Porterages
- National Park Entrance fees
- Guide, Fuel
- All expenses of a personal nature
- All optional excursion
SELF-DRIVE TOURS & SAFARIS – can be tailor-made to suit your individual needs, interests and budget.
- Routes can be amended according to your preference
- Accommodation can be changed to suit your style and budget
- Accommodation meal basis can be booked according to your requirements
- Extra nights can be added depending on your arrival and departure flight times and the pace that you want to travel
- 8 Day Sand, Sea & Big Cats Tour – Self Drive
*Price given per person sharing
*Prices valid from until March 2018
- Our itineraries are ideally suited to the first time or seasoned visitors alike;
- we assist and guide you all the way.
- This tour can also be done as a Private Guided Safari or Fly-In Safari.
- As Custom Design Travel Specialists we can tailor-make any itinerary to suit your individual needs, interests, style and travel budget.
Tour Type: Accommodated Self Drive Tour
Departure Days: Any date of your choice & Last minute bookings
Departure Location: Windhoek – Namibia
Tour Ends: Windhoek – Namibia