LODGE TO LODGE SAFARI • 11 NIGHTS
This accommodated safari forms a circular route around the Northern parts of Botswana, linking through Zimbabwe, starting and ending in Victoria Falls. The Zebra Accommodated Safari offers a great value trip through two countries – Botswana and Zimbabwe.
The Zebra Accommodated Safari is an activity-packed safari allowing you to discover the diversity that Botswana has to offer as well as a glimpse of the beauty of Zimbabwe. Accommodation throughout your journey with us includes lodges, guest houses and tented camps.
- 2 nights in Hwange National Park – Zimbabwe
- Visit to Nata Bird Sanctuary
- 2 nights Makgadikgadi Pans
- Optional Scenic flight over the Delta (extra charges apply)
- 2 nights Khwai Concession/Moremi Game Reserve – mokoro excursion
- Boat cruise on Chobe River
- 2 days visiting Chobe National Park
- Optional visit to the Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe (extra charges apply)
Prices from: Available on Enquiry – excluding flights
ITINERARY OVERVIEW – ROUTE HWANGE TO CHOBE
All nights in lodges / guest houses / permanent camps
- Day 1: Pick up guests from their lodge in an air-conditioned vehicle – drive to Hwange National Park (D)
- Day 2: Game drives, nature walk, stay in Hwange National Park (B, L, D)
- Day 3: Drive to Nata, visit of the Nata Bird Sanctuary (1 border crossing) (B, D)
- Day 4: Drive to Khumaga, edge of Makgadikgadi National Park, village walk (B, L, D)
- Day 5: Nxai Pan National Park, game drive and visit of Baines Baobab, stay at Makgadikgadi National Park – full day (B, L, D)
- Day 6: Drive to Maun – optional scenic flight (45 min) over the delta (B, D)
- Day 7: Transfer / game drive in a Bush Ways safari vehicle to Khwai (B, L, D)
- Day 8: Game drives in the Khwai concession or Moremi Game Reserve, mokoro excursion (B, L, D)
- Day 9: Drive to Kavimba, Chobe National Park, game drive – full day (B, D)
- Day 10: Game drive in Chobe National Park and boat cruise on the Chobe river, stay in Kasane (B, D)
- Day 11: Drive to Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe (1 border crossing) – optional visit of the Victoria Falls – stay in Victoria Falls (B)
- Day 12: Breakfast at the Lodge – END of the safari (B)
- Hwange: nature walk, game drive
- Makgadikgadi : village walk, visit Nxai Pan National Park
- Khwai: game drives, mokoro excursion
- Nata: Nata bird sanctuary
- Kavimba: game drive, boat cruise
Low Season: EUR 3,870 per person sharing
High Season: EUR 4,100 per person sharing
*Price given per person sharing for up to 10 travellers, standard option
*Prices valid from until Dec 2019
SAFARI PRICE INCLUDES:
All accommodation (rooms in comfortable lodges or luxury tents), all transfers and activities as per the itinerary, all meals that are indicated (B – breakfast, L –lunch, D – dinner), mineral bottled water during your transfers, services of a Professional Guide, all Botswana and Zimbabwe park fees for activities included on itinerary and transport in enclosed, air-conditioned as well as specialised open safari vehicles.
SAFARI PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Entrance to the Falls, visas, airport transfers, tips, curios, optional excursions at the lodges (scenic flight over the Delta, activities in Victoria Falls, game drives, fishing etc), beverages (alcohol, soft drinks), Insurance to cover for cancellation and curtailment, medical, baggage, emergency evacuation, any increase in National Park fees.
Package Type: Central Highland Holidays
Departure Dates: Maximum 10 guests. Departures are guaranteed from 4 guests confirmed on a tour.